Wednesday, June 22, 2005

langkawi, here me come!!

guten tag!

me watching mainstage on channel [v] rite now n theyre showing oasis. yay! stand by me is on. me luv dat song! tapi my sis jahat. she sed noel n liam remind her of werewolves. haha. kelakar jugak sebenanye. loads been happening since i last posted a, erm, post. actually, dats not true. theres juz 1 big thing happening, which is equals to loadsa things happening. ayah finally lemme go to langkawi. muchas gracias to mum for pujuk2 ayah. coz i sure as hell know dat my sulking technique wasnt gonna change his mind. i coulda sulked da whole cuti n i dun think he would say yes. so gurls, haiya bina.

lookin 4ward 2 dis trip. tak penah go far wiv friends on a trip yang tak di-organize oleh sum kind of education institution. furthest i've been on one of these trips pun is...actually, neva really been on a fun trip type thing even dgn skool pun. camping trips ade la but those dun count. i'm really sad.

been watching little video snippets of arsenal players the past few weeks. my faves so far r freddie's, cesc's n senderos's. my sis likes taking da mick of freddie. b4 it was 'rambut die dah sikit'. this is my big sis btw. da one yg s'pose 2 be 22 n all grown up. then my lil sis stayed up n watch da cup final n at the end ade interview wiv freddie. i admit la fred dozen hav da best voice tapi tak payah la take da mick. so my lil sis n my big sis both r makin fun of suara die yg high pitch.

one thing i dun get, y do basketball players have skinny legs? y cant they have nice legs like football players?? n anotha thing i dun get. how come we laugh at ppl wen they fall. i mean, if it happens in front of us tak la tapi kalau tgk cerita like max x ke, americas funniest wotsisname. mesti ade ppl jatuh n mesti laugh. i think deep down we're like really evil

neways, dats it 4 now. i have to go up otherwise ayah marah sbb tido lambat. which is anotha thing i dun get. y do i have to go to sleep early? but wot parents say goes so i'm off. hasta luego.

khairun 'why is da sky blue' baharuddin

0 comments: