Thursday, October 27, 2005

good day and a massive hello to every1!!!!

most of u who's reading dis most likely dah finish wiv da bane of ur existences which are da finals so i'd like to wish u all a very happy n festive holiday!!!! u deserve it. especially those who had to go thru calculus 2 n electronix. *shudder*. i feel sick juz thinking about my results. but dats all in da past. i'm in holiday mode now. woohoo!!! sleep eat n be merry. but eat at nyt only la.

which brings me to da nxt point (i dun really no wot my 1st point was but saying 'which brings me to my 1st point' kinda sounds silly but it might juz work). alrite! scrap wot i juz sed. which brings me 2 my 1st point. nxt week raye oledi. sgt hebat. tak rase lame pun puase. like before if puase i'd be lyk 'bile nak raye'. but dis year not lyk dat pun. n da excitement pun different. y agaknye? ne suggestions y? hmm...mystery la.

so rite now i'm at home n spending my days watching naruto. no cartoon series have been able 2 move me quite as much as naruto. i laugh, i cry, i curse and i get anxious along wiv them. sounds odd? dont judge me until u've watched it urself. ahaha. ppl say watching cartoons is bad fer u but i dun think so. not wen its naruto neway. it teaches u stuff. japanese mainly. i now know how to say 'why me', 'perverted hermit', and sum other phrases, mainly ending wiv 'dattebayo!!!'. ahaha. fer those who havent seen, please, i beg of u, go see! i have all da episodes if u wana boro. ahaha.

i guess watching it got side fx kot. its like i cant tell da difference between reality and made up world nemore. i often find myself doing seals wiv my hands n trying 2 concentrate chakra on my palm n doing da rasengan n getting highly frustrated wen it doesnt work. oh, n 1 more thing, is it normal to fall in love wiv a cartoon character at my age? i mean, kalau kecik2 dulu suke kat all da princes in da disney films understandable la kan, but i fancy kakashi sensei sooo much. ahaha. i wonder if theres a guy who looks like him.

animes aside, lets get to da serious stuff. football. as much as i hate looking at da midtable section 2 find arsenal's position, it juz proves wot a beautiful game football is. u might be on top 1 season and nowhere da nxt. altho all da stick da press is giving arsenal is getting too much. its not really dat fair. all d injuries n da financial instability. dun write us off. its only october. i have faith. ahaha.

nehow, dats it fer now. juz pray dat i wont be too lazy to update dis blog. take care boys n gurls. adios n hasta luego.

khairun '6th hokage' baharuddin

0 comments: