Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Firestarter?!

I just got the most awesome news ever! My darling Kak Ima, who was my roommate when I was in 2nd year, had safely given birth to a baby girl!



おめでとうございます!!!!
Isnt that awesome? Giving birth is like the ultimate task for a woman. You cant be anymore woman-er after you've given birth. That's it. You've done your job. I hope the baby grows up to be as awesome as the mother, or maybe even awesomer, what with all the help she'll be getting from aunt kiren.

I was watching Man vs Wild last night. Thats a cool show. You can pretty much put Bear Grylles anywhere, save Mars. Where do I find a hot survivor like that? Straying away a bit there. My point is, after watching the show, I got to thinking. The title of my blog is firestarter, and I'm a self-professed pyrophile (fire's pretty) but I doubt I could start a fire without having a lighter or a match or a cooking stove. So I wonder whether I should change the name of the blog...

1 comments:

faiz said...

uh...dh give birthwah!!!hebat...u nk g tgk???jom!!